Wednesday, November 30, 2005

In the Throes of Finals for Three More Days

The blog will resume on Saturday.

Friends and readers, I am sorry to have fallen off in blogging this last week. I was swallowed by a fish called Hebrew last week. I was spat from its mouth just yesterday, but was immediately re-swallowed by several other predators of the waters, namely, Hermeneutics, Greek, and Ancient & Medieval Philosophy. These fishes inform me that I should be back to land by Friday night, at which point I will commence much celebration and waving of hands.

And then I will prepare to preach on Sunday! phew. Can't wait to do it.

Anyway, the tone of this blog is usually more personally distant, but I want to let you all know that I hope you will meet me back here beginning next week for many more curious, strange, and perhaps interesting blogs. I will pick back up the pen, and will not drop it for many months to come. Do retain your readership, faithful reader, for I will return, and then we will return to our dialogue, and all will be well, and fish's mouths (and preying professors) will close. Then, happiness will reign, and my eyes will no longer be bloodshot.

Thanks, owen ds.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hum! Sounds fishy to me!!

I thought they must have very long Thanksgiving breaks.

May the Lord be with you.

Al

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Mu

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Owen, I wrote an email to you a while back. Guess you've been pretty busy though. When you get the chance, give me a call or drop me your number on my email so I can call you. Talk to you later.
Ryan Taylor
rytay777@earthlink.net

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owen,
Praying for you throughout your finals and as you prepare to preach this weekend! How exciting! Hope all goes well and I look forward to reading your blogs when you have time once again! Have a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend! :-)
Michelle

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, I've e-mailed you again but still haven't heard back. My email at earthlink is working that well. So try and email me at my yahoo address. It is rytay777@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon. A lot has happened since we last talked (like me getting married). Drop me a line man. Peace.
Ryan "Big Dog" Taylor

5:47 PM  
Blogger logankstewart said...

Dang Owen, good thing you survived the onslaught of finals. I shall keep you in my prayers and you can me in yours. Perhaps we'll meet again someday (as I must go off to co-op), but certainly in heaven if not here on earth. May the Force be with you. Godspeed.


Logan K. Stewart

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home