Monday, October 09, 2006

No Contextualizing--Just a Cool Trailer

No, not the kind you live in, silly, the kind you watch on your laptop.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/300/trailer1/large.html

This is the trailer to the upcoming movie, "300," an adaptation of the story of the battle of Thermopylae, where 300 Spartans stood against thousands of Persians many centuries ago. For those who like military history (and I eat it up), it is one of the most heroic and incredible battles of all time. I am extremely excited to see this being brought to film. I love to see things that I've thought about in my imagination played out on a big screen. The movie, as my insightful wife pointed out when we saw the trailer in the theater, looks quite modern. Very stylized. It also looks pretty cool.

So there you go. Rest easy, oh ye contextualization discussers. Watch a cool trailer instead.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Say man,

I will catch you on campus some time and we will go get some. I will keep an eye out for you.

7:51 PM  
Blogger J and C said...

Did you know that Babe Ruth did not attend the movies because he was afraid that it would damage his eyes?

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home