Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Introducing My Guest-Blogger, Matt Crawford

Two posts in one day--a veritable avalanche here at consumed. This second post is intended to introduce my guest-blogger for the next week. I'll be going to Oregon tomorrow, and Matthew Crawford will be taking my place. A native of Tennessee, Matt is an MDiv student here at Southern Seminary in the School of Theology. He is a humble, godly guy, a valued friend, and a very gifted thinker and writer. Matt is husband to his sweet wife Brandy, father to a darling baby girl (Violet), and a mean tennis player. He is one of the sharpest guys I know, and I am excited to have him as my guest-blogger. Please feel free to encourage him and keep him on his toes, as you do with me.

I'll see you in a week--and many thanks for reading. Best, Owen S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home