Friday, April 25, 2008

The Week-est Link, April 25, 2008: Craig Blomberg, T4G Videos, Doing Hard Things

1. The Henry Center of TEDS in Deerfield, IL recently hosted a great lecture by eminent New Testament scholar Craig Blomberg of Denver Seminary. Click here to go the Center's website and click on the links under "Recent Media" to hear the talk and also an insightful interview with Dr. Blomberg on the topic of a biblical, pastoral approach to wealth. I happen to be slightly partial to this website, of course, as I manage it in my daily work!

2. Check out a fun video showing the "bookstore" at the T4G conference. Click on the video at the bottom of the page to see the so-called "store" which stretched all prior conceptions of the word. Also, look for an appearance by yours truly at the video's end--I'm in the yellow shirt, meekly handing out Henry Center booklets. In fact, when I first appear in the frame, I'm having one of my booklets handed back to me. Impressive marketing, indeed.

3. Check out Tim Challies's new review of the book Do Hard Things by the younger brothers of Covenant Life pastor Josh Harris. Great book to give to a parent of a teen or a teen himself to encourage a spirit of godly industriousness.

Have a great weekend, all.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

Thanks for the yellow shirt clue, that helped.

Enjoyed it.

Al

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home