Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On Guest Blogging

-- by Matthew R. Crawford --

The honor bestowed upon a guardian is directly proportional to the value of that which he guards. Allow me to illustrate. My wife and I once had a couple of friends present us with an unexpected request. They asked that we become the guardians of their newly born son in the event of their untimely death. We were honored, since this new child was the most valuable thing on earth to these parents. In a similar, albeit lesser degree, I am honored to be guest blogging for Owen this week, since I know the value that he places upon this blog and on you, his audience. Humbled by this opportunity, I will endeavor to faithfully continue his meditations on the delicate art of Christian conformity. Owen, thanks for the opportunity and have a great vacation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I'm excited about this! Just make sure you remember to burp it after meals and change diapers when necessary... oh, wait, you meant the blog not the baby. Heh, I guess my literacy skills need refining.

Looking forward to it, Matt & Owen.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home